Sunday, June 28, 2009

Look at those chompers


Leah's teeth have been coming in over the last few weeks. So far we're up to two and half. That's right. I count the one coming in as a half-tooth because it breaks through the gum and then disappears every couple of days.

The teeth-cutting symptoms are pretty minimal. She drools. She fusses. That's about it. I know that a lot of babies get ear infections and even need to chew on rubbery chewy things, but she has just gotten over whatever discomfort she has gone through.

What can I say? Leah's a tough girl. And like most of her good attributes, I credit her Mommy. She's rarely sick, and when she is, it just doesn't bother her. I know that she doesn't get that from me. When I'm sick, I'm bothered.

Very bothered.

-Sefton

No comments:

Post a Comment