Sunday, July 12, 2009

Wooing Leah


Have you ever seen two grown men battle over a baby's attention? It's pretty funny.

While in Wisconsin recently, Leah met her great-uncle Randy who she took to immediately. Grampa Dallmann was a little hurt by this because she is still a little unsure of him. So in an absolutely adult way, they both got on the ground and shook rattles in Leah's face in the hopes that they could win a smile or even a hug from Leah.

It was one of those golden moments that I will never forget.

Just like I will never forget Randy's promise to buy Leah a pony and pay her college tuition.

-Sefton

1 comment:

  1. I've tried this before--Let's see if it'll work this time. I'm pretty sure that by time Leah's ready for a pony, there'll be several at Randy's farm/ranch. But I think by time Leah's ready for college tuition, Randy's memory will probably be gone. Gramma

    ReplyDelete