Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Six Months Old

Leah turned six months old at the end of February and Darcey and I decided we needed to mark the occasion by getting a good picture of her at this stage of her life. It took a while to find the time to turn the den into a studio, but we finally got the chance on Sunday morning. We had a great time and got some great photos as well. The image above is my favorite, but watch your mailboxes because we will be sending out prints of a different one later this week.

I put together a short video of the shoot for everyone to enjoy as well. This is obviously a two-person job and I think Darcey got the more difficult task: keeping Leah happy and upright.

Hope you all enjoy it.

-Sefton

3 comments:

  1. What a DOLL - I watched this twice today....would have watched it again, but I'll hold off until tomorrow. Can't wait for this summer to get here...she'll be so BIG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made my day! Gee Gee wants more videos!
    Love to all-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sefton--that 6 month picture is awesome!!! I absolutely love it, and the kids at school thought it was adorable. The video was a great idea, lots of fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete