Tuesday, September 8, 2009

One small step for Leah...

It was a giant leap for the Ipocks. Leah finally took her first steps
over the weekend and it was beautiful. She had been kind of crab
walking around here last week with her palms and soles of her feet on
the ground which was a pretty funny sight. She has also figured out,
almost overnight, how to remain steady when she stands.

I can't describe how thrilled I am to be able to watch the evolution of her
development. The first post I made on this blog was when she rolled
over on her own. That seems like eons ago. Last night I had a flash
forward to Leah doing one of those ungraceful toddler runs down our
hallway and that seems like it is so far away.

I know I'm wrong about that.

-Sefton

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! And Sefton, that toddler run down the hallway is not that far away--you had better get your running shoes on. We tried really hard to talk ourselves out of the drive down for Leah's birthday--but there is just no way that we could miss it!!! We had a great time and thank you again for sharing--We love those videos.
    Vicki & Lloyd

    ReplyDelete