Monday, February 9, 2009

Playtime!

Saturday and Sunday mornings are just about the best part of my week. These are the days where I let Darcey sleep in and I wake up with Leah. Darcey deserves the sleep and I deserve the time with Leah.

Lately Leah's morning have started around 7 a.m. which, as most of you know, is not my best time. I've always been a late sleeper but have gotten to a point where I'm getting up earlier and earlier. Call it being an adult, I guess.

Anyway, Leah and I get to play together and I often find out that she has advanced beyond what she was capable of the week before. Mornings are also the time when she is the most smiley and absolutely irresistible.

I hope that you all enjoy this short video of her playing this past Saturday. I know I enjoyed making it.

-Sefton


1 comment:

  1. It's great to hear her laugh. She's so active! Those legs are just a moving around...I'm guessing she'll be a high jumper just like her Mom. Keep the posts coming. It's great to hear that her and Daisy have recognized each other too. What an awesome family!

    Jake

    ReplyDelete